Tuesday 28 February 2012

My inner child

Keep your voice  heard

Little girl, when I look into your eyes, I somehow see you  as you  have  never been  seen before.

You look as if dear life depends on me listening to you  and hearing your voice. I am all ears for you, child. Lean on me. I hear you. I see trough the windows of your soul. Your eyes....they have a story to tell. It is your story. Your voice have a song to sing. It is your song.

Tell me your story! Sing me your song! When your heart is ready, take my hand. I will climb motherhood, sisterhood, paths with you in my heart. Embrace. I will step from
inhibition, caring for you little girl, to put you on a cloud of happiness, tenderness, and serenity...

Splashing with you in a warm fulfilment, alive by your side. I will stand true, ready to dance in the cold and warm river of life.

Let's dance child. Let's dream of a kinder spirit around us. Dreams are free. We may dream the impossible wishes. They may never come true but following our dreams may lead us to ourselves.

I will take care of you. No one will ever tell you to keep your voice silent... No one, for self-disclosing oneself is a gift...




Oct 17, 1994

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment