Monday 13 February 2012

A place called Home

Home, sweet home
It is always nice to have a place called home
A place you find refuge; a place of quiet
Serenity, peace and integrity...
A place where I make the point
Of leading my heart through the clearing
Nothing terrorizes me
And instills fear in to my soul
Crashing my dreams, my hopes and my faith
A place called home
Will help walk the one who has
To cross an open world without love
It feels so alone, naked, and powerless...
In crossing this uncovered landscape called World 
I am in a trance-like state
As I make my way trough the fields of life
Noticing the beauty, the ugly and the agony
Of this life,,,
As I walk through my world,
Wondering, dreaming, and wishing
For a place called home
My home, my own home...
Where I can feel peace, calm, serene...
Knowledge that I am alive and safe in my home
No need to be scared anymore......
Oct 10 2000
YB

No comments:

Post a Comment