Monday 13 February 2012

Ultimate rejection




The landscape of my life ceased to exist
The Allotment rejection: Was the early battle for giving you life worth it? Was the early battle worth fighting for? Was the pain physical, and emotional, worth enduring?

Children, tell me, was it? In the silent moments, agonising heartbeats, despair emotions... followed by depressions - was it worth it? If I can't have the pleasure of seeing you...


Are the emotional scars you left me with worth it? Is that what I deserve for breathing life in you? I thought you would be the sun to the garden of my life. I thought my children will be the light of my life. I thought they will value my love for them, and proudly love me for they were my life line, the extension of my soul. With them gone, the light and the sun vanished. The landscape of my life ceased to exist. With the allotment rejection of Child One Élan Peter, of Child Two Shi and my Baby.. 

Oct 10 2008

YB



No comments:

Post a Comment