Wednesday 22 February 2012

Tucked In my heart


 


Love you for life Mom


My children, you are tucked away so nicely in a special corner of my heart and mind. And when I find myself thinking of you, or when I needed to think about you in order to help me through my painful days, I merely had to bring you forth to that special corner of my heart and mind to revive those special memories with you and to savour and remember feelings of love, joy of being your mother, your keeper.

And then you were turned against me. I could not see you again. You pushed me away as if
I didn't exist. I could not understand children who have a mother that loves them to death and they don't want her and her love. Her only crime? She is Jewish. And their father had to punish me for finallly freeing myself from the hell he had me live in every single day with him.

My mother was taken away from me by the Lord.... I just can't understand! How can a child take the side of an abusing father against his mother... Secretly I cried inside every time I thought of you. And I cried in sadness knowing that I must tuck you again in that special corner of my heart and mind, that I must put away those feelings of my love for my children and grandchildren forever hopeful of someday having the luxury of seeing you...

For now I must tuck you away again in that special corner of my mind that I have reserved just for you... maby with  GODS will I will never think of you again....

With love to all of you.

Mom,and Nana to my grandchildren.

"We are not Arab and Jews! we are family. And  I am your mother and grandmother."
               
Apr 2 2001

YB


No comments:

Post a Comment