Friday 24 February 2012

Forgiving a monster my X...



May they be peace on earth
Sifting through the ashes of my heart, I am trying very hard to find forgiveness for you. It is difficult. It would have been so much easier if you would have been honest from the beginning that you were an Arab. I probably would have stayed away. But you lied about who you are and who you were as long as you get your prise.

When we were interviewed by the Jewish Canadian news you were asked that question, your answer was "if I would have told her the truth about me being an Arab, she would not have gone out with me. Was that OK with you to destroy the life of a fourteen years old girl, a child?

For all the abuse that I have endured from you and your family physically, emotionally, spiritually; it just proved to me that I must get myself out of that situation. It also proved that you didn't care about your children too. Because if you did you would not deprived them from having a mom even if she is Jewish. You broke the Canadian law when you took my baby to Israel. He was underage and without my permission, took him to a church and converted him to Christianity.

I found out about it four years later. What kind of an animal are you? How do you take children out of the reach of their mom's love. Only an Arab full of hatred for Jews and humans -- an evil man like you, one who has no respect for women can do such an evil thing like that. I tried so many time to reach to your heart so I would be able to have a relationship with my children but you hated Jews more than you loved your children and you have no heart.

So I am going to be a better person than you will ever be and go deep in the walls of my heart and search for the
Fountain of Forgiveness and send forgiveness your way!

It may take time to reach the point of total forgiveness, perhaps that will be help to  me in my healing, I will do it for me and for my children and grandchildren whom I love very much.....

A Jew and proud to be one!!!!
September 1997

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment