Sunday 12 February 2012

My life with my sons that hate me





May love, hope, and faith, will win!



Embracing legacy of life’s
Physical pain of let down;
Spiritual pain of my choices,
Emotional pain of neglects;  

The pain of childhood…
The pain of seventeen
The pain of loving the devil, my ex at thirteen

I was neglected, rejected, and shunned
While trying to give my precious life to you, my family

You made me face hate, love, war, anger, toxic, despair and prejudice...
Knowing in your hearts; all of you,
That all I wanted was love, peace, containment, humanity and tolerance in my family..

To my son the human rights lawyer who cares about human rights:
Discrimination of religion is against the law.
Why would it be OK to discriminate against your mother and your children?

Oct 12 2008

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment