Thursday 9 February 2012

A wish of my inner child

Wish there was no death between us...
For ever in my heart.
Mom

For i would have loved to spend more time with you. Even though we are apart,I send my love and share my thoughts with you. I am so proud to have you as my mother.

As I remember your beauty and love for me from a faraway childhood days, I recall the warm memories we have shared, the love and need I always had for you in my life.

I was left with an empty space in my heart. Mother, thank you for the time we  had  been together. Thank you for being my mother, and my teacher, my guiding light.... I will  always need you but I know that you are in my heart.


I wish you could have advised me what I should do regarding my children. I love them so much I have been
living with a part of me missing. Their father's brainwash: They want nothing to do with me or anything Jewish.
    
That is my punishment for leaving him. He made hate me and anything Jewish I have been waiting for them to reach for me for 25 years. It is not happening;  they are forbidding me from having anything with my grandchildren.

I remember coming to you in my dreams with tears, about my life's unfair situation and disappointments.

You always listened........

7 September 2006

YB


    






No comments:

Post a Comment