Saturday 11 February 2012

My Ginko tree




My ginkgo tree

The garden of my soul,

So many beautiful flowers in my garden bloom from summer to summer, each one in its season.

They bring joy and hope to my life. Every season reminds me of summer past. I can hear the voices of past summers...

My roses, lilies, pansies, daisies, and the bleeding hearts, the violets, and most of all I miss my ginkgo tree, my butterflies and my bees... In my garden around ginkgo they fly...


So I will claim them as mine: my family to be. Each morning as I peek out the window, Mr. Butterfly and Mrs. Bee fly by my old ginkgo tree. As friends, they are my dearest, for so few of my friends and family I see.  In memories of old yesterdays; when we were all so happy and free, hoping for new tomorrows, new beginnings.

Love you,

Mom

 

Feb 10, 2005

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment