Monday 13 February 2012

Mr God - why me??

Yolland
Mama Hana













In my life I have experienced some first  I have witnessed some of lives knocked out. I have walked and burnt my emotions to the
drums of my world and what was expected of me by every one who was supposed to care for me, including Mr. God. Is there a way to ask you, please?

Why me? I haven't yet been able to understand death. In order to be able to reconcile my true feelings; the void in my heart never left me even now at sixty-nine. I am still haunted by the pain and the loss. So how would an x evil husband pay you for leaving him?

As he said to me he will make sure I will never see the only family I have - my children... He kept his promise to me - Mom. Periodically I have dreams filled with hopes and honest emotions of visits with my mom, dreams symbolic of the love that could have been. They are the only forum left for fantasy with the mystic of my angel - my Mama Hana...

Mr. God, why wasn't my life the forum?

Wish to know!

Apr 5 2002

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment