Monday 13 February 2012

Alone



                                                                             

I must deal with my fear of being alone. My family shunt me; they left a hole in the Jewish mother heart. Loss of love, faith, family, confidence, loss of respect, loss of security... And all of it because who I am, what I am (and proud of it!)

I am Jewish; was born one, will die as one and live as one. I am proud of me and my heritage. I am me; I love who I am, I respect me, I value me. I have a heart, a soul... I walk tall softly through life; one of me,  one of a kind with a story to tell and a courage to share.

That is love for all who passed by me. That is my spirit. That is my soul and my will for survival... For you guys, my family, I pray that you will be guided by the Good, not Evil...

Hope it will be the last storm of my life
Jan 9 2000

YB



No comments:

Post a Comment