Sunday 12 February 2012

Winter is gone

Nothing as beautiful as my  garden blooming
Here in my garden I dream of a glorious spring, a rainless and cloudless sky...

This spring day cares and worries is replaced by faith. Faith can place a light in the darkest of all. All of the concerns are far, far, away gone.

Here in my garden I dream how up above the clouds I fly between earth and sky, revealing in such luxury.

As each moment goes by dreaming of wonders, the wonders you seek are in your heart, spirit and soul...

Have fire in your life; you will warm up the universe around. In deep solitude I am... the hours are few, when one can be so serene, busking in peace

Yolland Bitton, my child may your life be protected and touched by your angel Mom...

Your love is there for the wanting not the refusing. I hope one day my children and grandchildren would want my love. They have it anyway!

 
Apr 15 2001

YB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment