Thursday 23 February 2012

A note from a classmate

A symbol of new  life
I do not know how to spell your name but I do know who you are! You are a beautiful rose who's slowly opening up during the Landmark experience for someone I just met. May I share with you my admiration and love for you? You have so much goodness in you as a wonderful human being.

I am sending you this wee teddy as a symbol of my respect for you. I hope you find a special spot in your home for it. After this hard work of healing I know you will have a special place in your heart for a lot of new beginnings. Your children are lucky to have you for a Mom...
You are so lovable.....

With much love
Mary Cunningham

P.S on the front of this card is a butterfly it is a" symbol of new  life"

Feb 16 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment