Wednesday 15 February 2012

my baby Boy warm up your heart

A. warm up ur heart
Knowledge can be captured by the mind. Love for your mother must be apprehended, and instilled into the soul and the heart...
 
Whatever happened to my children's souls? They were the water of my life, the light to my surviving, the winter of life.
 
They crushed my soul and spirit and broke my heart. Being their mother was my pride and joy.  to my baby if you wish to be understood; be understanding of others.
 
Your words sliced my heart when you give one who has so little love. Love will come your way... where is my baby's soul placed, in your earthly dry heart which your father poisoned.
 
Baby! I am aching for you. I am the woman who gave you life. I had so many heavenly thoughts for you. I carried them in my heart but evil was planted in your heart and soul. I am your Jewish mother and you are my son.

With my blood running life in your heart; stop running from the facts of life. Be respectful of who you are and the world will respect you. There is always a power larger than the power of the evil that your father has instilled in you. He polluted your heart and soul with hatred and bigotry.  I am Jewish; I am also your Mom, and forever the only mother you will ever have.
 
All I am wishing for is to rekindle the love with my children. But,  if you don't feel love in your heart for your mom, how can that love exist? My heart at the moment is in a place where the sun stopped shining when you turned your back on me. I am hoping for a miracle coming my way
 
Please, Baby, do not forget that you deprived me of being your mother and grandmother to your children. You didn't give them the chance to get to know their grandmother. And you, darling (the human right lawyer,) deprived them of their birth right of having the love of a grandmother. Love, even if she is Jewish...
 
The love of a Jewish grandma is as valuable as a Christian or a Muslim grandma... And you - my son - having a fancy title is of little use if you don't know how to draw thread through the eye of the needle...
Open your heart: you are the world; you are a Jew... by birth. A Christian Arab was your father. A Muslim is your wife. Your children are of all the religions... They could have been the ones to vision peace, love, and tolerance among all of mankind!
 
After all, they are all of mankind...
 
I love you, son...
 
Oct 16 2007
YB
 

No comments:

Post a Comment