Saturday 11 February 2012

Rosh Hashana dinner for my children



 
No one showed to the dinner

To my beloved children: Élan, Sh, and Baby.

There is a place in between you could have taken. You may have wished to reach out and touch my heart. I invited you to calibrate with me.
 
Rosh Hashanah dinner: I was so happy in my mind and heart it was going to be the best one ever I shopped and prepared a feast for kings. For the whole week I put my heart and soul in that meal.

My emotions were flowing. I wanted everything to be perfect for me and my children... But as I was making myself ready and wanted to look beautiful for my babies, I sat around my beautiful table set for my kings. I waited and waited; no one showed up...

By midnight I knew they broke my heart again. I didn't sleep I was awake in the wee hour of the night. It was so painful. That was the moment that I thought breaking will be easier. They played with my emotions like a yo-yo... I still feel that horrible sinking feeling in my heart today...

It is very difficult to forget that I carried these children in my body...

Sept 2004

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment