Friday 10 February 2012

The heart of a Jewish mother

 
My bleading heart

My heart filled with faith, hope and love; always faithful to my babies... and hope for their babies. There was no bigger duty for me than making my children happy. I knew they were the most important treasure in my life. They were my greatest power for living, breathing, smiling, and my happiness. They were my reasons for living.

I put all the efforts I had to achieve success with them. They were all of who I was. They were the most beautiful piece of art I had...; the dearest creation in my life.


I thanked God for such a gift... I did school trips with them. I was the chef, the driver, the cleaning lady, and the one who earned the living... and I was happy doing all of it, except the abuse from their father which never stopped. At least several times a month the police will come to my house for the abuse my ex put me through... physical, emotional, verbal name calling.


In the Arab culture it is OK to call your wife a dirty Jew... My life was a nightmare. I was trapped, no help at the time for abused women.

I didn't want to rock the boat for the children. I needed it for them to have both parents. I left him three times. He would not support us. My friends had to do a collection for us to be able to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads.

The last time he told me, “If you leave me I will make sure you will never see your children.” He is a monster evil one when my daughter was born he told me another whore in the world. That was his opinion about women. I am going to stop writing about the hell he put me through.

However what I am going to say to all the girls and women around: our greatest glory in life is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. I like to believe that I did...  I waited in the darkness for twenty two years and now I can appreciate the miracle of sunrise. Good hearts are ones of the richest gifts of Judaism... My heart is open to you, children of mine. You are for life welcome into my life and my heart... whenever you want!

I love you babies. Your Jewish mother

With love,

Mom........

27 Jul 2008

YB




No comments:

Post a Comment