Thursday 1 March 2012

A sad memory



Your brightened my path. Thank you, Mom.
Mama Hana resting place



For ever in my heart

 This is the time of my mother's Passing Anniversary. She passed away the 4th of April 1950 -- 62 years ago.                                                                                                                                                                                
At the Passover Jewish holiday, this is the place she was put to rest. I never witnessed her resting place until I was 33 years old. I went with the big fat man, Richard Harlow who said in a slow quiet voice, "I will go with you to Marrakesh. I will give you my love and support that you need."




He did not realize how much I needed to know that I will be supported by him. I will owe him my thanks for life. I couldn't have shared that with my X.... He was too evil to share such a holy journey with.


How wonderful it was to do it at a time in my life that I was in a secure place and felt comfort. The big fat man Richard, he was with me all the way. He stood by me. Instead of facing it alone, he was with me all the way. And for that I will forever have a special prayer for him.


I thanked him with tears raining down my face. Walking in the old Jewish cemetery was like walking on the face of the moon and very mystical. For that I thank him... This is the place...

Oct 1984

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment