Saturday 25 February 2012

My Inner child Is speaking TO ALL OF YOU




My Mom and me 
This big loss in my life... it is so hard to deal with it. This morning my inner child is very sad, angry, very sensitive, and she has a very heavy heart. She feels pain, a lot of pain, helpless, and hopeless. Perhaps she is not ready to let go and forgive the people who abused: her my  X...,  my children. Maybe I am pushing too hard and too fast of my inner child.



All I feel this morning is the heart of a sad child, helpless and hopeless little girl and her pain of the loss she endured. Sometime I have to remind her that we are adults now.

I can never put her away. I promised her that I will take care of her for as long as I am around... I want to honour her feelings. I want to comfort her and it is OK if she needs more time to forgive anyone... I am  sure that the right time will come for her to be able to forgive. Maybe not today. I will pray, please God, help me find the fountain of forgiveness in my heart... I want to forgive someone today!

Feb 25 2012

Y.B






                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment