Monday 27 February 2012

Sunflower

Transformation Dream...
I saved my life thank God.....


I had a dream, a profound dream. I stood in middle of a lake. The water was very rough and I am not a very good swimmer. Far away was my X... with my sons swimming. Close to me there was a body of a little girl drowning.

I was yelling for help toward my X... and sons. They looked at me and started laughing. I needed help to save that little girl. I am not a swimmer but I was not going to let her drown. I jumped, held on to her body and started holding her in my arms and pushing toward the shore. I finally got her to the sand. Her body was totally blue.

I started CPR. I tried so hard to revive her and surely the skin colour started coming back. The blue turned to the most beautiful healthy pink. And slowly her little face turned into a sunflower, the most beautiful
sunflower ever bloomed in my dream. I knew that I just saved myself.

Me. My life. My future.

From that day sunflowers are my flowers!!


May 2001                                                                 


YB


No comments:

Post a Comment