Saturday 28 January 2012

Very dear to my heart - Raymond G.


Thanks 1993

Thank you God for everything you sent my way, all of it made me who I am. I am walking my path with grace and dignity, and I am hoping in my heart that I will find a harbour in this world, which will be serene and calm, and loving. Like every one, I feel the need to be in a relationship of affection, mutual respect, friendliness, and warmth. I am not made out of stone or iron.

Sweet love Raymond G., you will always be in a special corner of my heart where your big heart embraced me and you made my living life much more loving. There were so many more tears in the heart that never reached my eyes, for you were there to put a smile on my face.

I love you, man. You made me believe in life all over again. Last time that I held you was in 1993 and now it is 1998, and I am on my way to Paris, to claim our midnight in Paris.

He was the only one that made me believe. He was good and kind, and he respected me. I still can smell his aroma. I can see the softness of his eyes. I can hear the beats of his heart.

He tried to act very strong and cold, but he was the most sensitive man I have ever got to know.

He was so tender, soft, generous, kind and most of all, he loved me, the only one who ever showed me love...

For that my love, I am in debt to you for life. I love your world, your universe, your loyalty, your tender heart, the magic of the summer of '93 with you in Paris, in the south of France. Your loving, us together, was overwhelming Monte Carlo and most of all, the first 24 hours we spent just talking. I will forever love us!

March 1998

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment