Sunday 15 January 2012

Growing an Orphan

I became an orphan in a blink of an eye. I froze to the core of my soul. My mom who always lit up my life was gone. I buried my mom with a cry in my aching heart. I tried to make sense of it all.

All was pain, confusion, fear and loss.....my mom gave me a beautiful gift before she passed a black and white fur coat. I loved that coat. It was as beautiful as my mom.

Shortly after her passing, I went to the park across of my house to be with me. These two ladies approached me to play school. They took my coat, put me behind a wall, which was supposedly my classroom. When class would be over, they would call your name. All day long I waited for them. The only ones who called my name was a policeman searching for me..... My only winter beloved black and white fur coat was gone like my mom......

Black and white, the texture of the life I lived, with an ensemble of angels above guided by my mom  watching over me.....

My heart desire was to survive. A whisper in my heart drew my spirit to the path of life against the odds. I wanted to be the best for my mom. She was for always in my heart. It is the spring of my life now and then summer from the garden of my heart sprang an aroma of delight. With a veil of serenity I wrapped my little heart with wishes of love, joy, songs, dance, harmony and most of all with courage and beauty. In life I will stand..... until we meet again, Mom....

Y.B








No comments:

Post a Comment