Monday 16 January 2012

My Babies


My Babies,


My children you are my universe


Élan Imseis

They were three: the Sun, the Moon, and the Sky. The sun was my oldest. The first second I laid my eyes on him there was a warmth that flooded my heart. He was so small: one kilogram  prematurely born as a result of the push down a flight of stairs by my abusive Arab husband.

Falling down the stairs cost my premature child to be born. I welcomed him to my life with all of me ... The sun brightened my universe. The Little hands, the tiny feet, the beautiful face that was all eyes. In the incubator laid my angel for the first three month of his life.

He didn't have to be physically close to touch my soul. He was my life. My angel gave me and the world something unique and very special that stays with me for all the rest of my days and time. How can I ever forget the joy and fulfilment? He was all my wants and all my needs. What a feeling total blitz and fulfilment!

I will never be able  to understand how he turned his back on me, shunt me, forsake me for being a Jew. You are one too. All I have to remember is that treasure is not a son! But a son is always a treasure......

My second was the Moon, Shirel.

A beautiful Girl sweet soul who loved, cherished Inspired every body who looked at her. She was an original; always unique, her bright tender eyes so full of love, glitters and serene peaceful shine ...What a gift to my heart! I was filled with pride of being a Mother to an angel as such. When she made sounds, it was sweeter than any birds', any rivers, any sounds known on earth.

Her music was not based on sound, it was the instrument of love. She was my Moon. The love of my life; the one that I expected loyalty from.

Dear girl, the heart always remembers.......

My third was Sky, my baby A.

When my sky was born the light of his faith in me shined. It illuminated my heart, and the hearts of my Sun, my Moon and all of the angels in the universe .....

My heart was drowning in the light; precious gift from up above. A gift kept wrapped in love, he certainly made my ups longer than my downs. He made my world more special just by being in it. He is a miracle; he taught me to enjoy the little things in life......I am your mother now and forever. My duty to you is a matter of the mind. My commitment to you is a matter of my heart. I had both of them to give to you all.

They were ignored, shunt. not wanted by my universe: my Sun, my Moon and my Sky... Oh how it hurts. My empty heart is dark. How I would like a sparkle from the Moon, a bit of light from the Sun or perhaps some glider from my Sky.....

Just a heart bursting with  love is what I have for my Sun, my Moon, and my Sky. My children turned their back on me. They left me like a tree without leaves. I must create new leaves, new directions in order to survive.



My children were born with a need to be loved and never will outgrow it. I am here to love you now and forever..... I will wait for your return to my life until the  day I die. For now, I will let you free. I say goodbye. I hope and pray that your path will illuminate your life. Be happy in your world. For my darlings, I will have to move on with mine...

Please remember:

For life I will love you.....


YB      
26 Nov 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment