Saturday 28 January 2012

Elan Peter Imseis


You shredded my heart
You wounded my spirit
You bettered your mother

When my marriage ended, my life changed dramatically. In my wildest dream, I didn't expect my son Élan to tell me: "You sacrificed twenty years of your life being with my father and now you are leaving him? If you really loved us you would sacrifice another twenty years and stay with him".
 
My son at that time was 18 years old, he did not care that I was abused for 22 years. It was so hard for me to hear that. I never imagined that my child will be so full of hate toward me. No respect. And he was angry at me for wanting to finally start respecting myself...

He told me if I leave, he will make sure that I will never see my other two children. Between the two of them, my child Élan and his father, there was no chance for me. My first born, who was born three months early because of the abuse his father put me through, pushed me down a flight of stairs in a hotel in Cyprus shortly after that I give birth to Élan.
 
Premature baby, one kilogram, it was so hard to leave him behind in the hospital and to go home with an abusive man who made me feel as if I was the trash of the world. I never expected anyone to be perfect, but I had a need for respect I had never received from the monster I was married to, and not from my children. They believed that it was all right to treat women like thrash, we are second-rate citizens.

My daughter told me once in a restaurant, when we were having a mother day dinner. "A woman is a bitch and then you marry one!" I thought I was fainting, that was what she heard her father say all the time...

So child, if I only knew that having my children will be the saddest part of my life I most likely would not have children... My children were born in Canada, Élan was born in Israel and came to Canada as an infant. Their father brainwashed them, he poisoned them against the Jews, the western world and against anyone who is doing better than he does, happier than he is and more successful than he is...


March 1997

YB



No comments:

Post a Comment