Sunday 22 January 2012

Darkness in my universe land

Forever you are mine
Children, please tell me why you have forsaken me? Tell me why you turned your back on me?
You were my heart and soul and all of my world. I had dreams for us. You threw me away as if I was trash.

We were together, my children and I. They were my most precious commodity in my life. Where is my bill of right? Tell me please.

My sun, Elan , my  moon, Shirel, and my baby sky!  You were my seasons, thunder, lightning, the breezing winds, the white snow and the bearing sands. You are and were all I had in my universe land. Where did that all go?

You broke my heart. You shattered my soul. You tortured my spirit. You made darkness in my universe land.

I see ugliness, shame. I am an outcast in my dry, bare land. just tell me WHY? You deprived yourselves, your children, and I......

Your mom for all times.

YB
Jan 2011

    canvass of my  life

No comments:

Post a Comment