Thursday 26 January 2012

Richard D Harlow

A big fat man with ugly soul

Big fat Man!

There was a big fat man Richard Harlow, who  promised to care, to love, and to cherish me.

He said with his love for me he will fly me to heaven, comfort me, bring joyfulness to every moment of my life.

The only thing he is asking of me is to be his wife, his best friend, his lover, his soul-mate.  Wow...that sounded so magical....

I believed in him, I trusted him so when he told me "Come fly with me beyond the stars, beyond your fears where angels are and there together we will sit beside the hand of God. You and I watching the day approaching when souls will fly, will see our many wishes touch the sky, and happiness becomes a dream that lives in peace and doesn't die," so I went with him.....

Day by day I waited for that miracle to happen. I got drawn near him, I believed when he told me that I was the best thing that ever happened to him in his life. He made my heart twinkle and asked of me to shine his life.

I married him. Life was wonderful for me, but I was living a lie.......

The lies, the self-talk, the detachment where there were no simple pleasures any more. there are changes in him, for me, growing pain moment by moment. He brought his lover to my bed, in my house...... Can you get any lower than that?

Now I question my own destiny, my flying to heaven with him became my habitat in hell. I divorced him.  Thank God!

December 1992
YB                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment