Saturday 28 January 2012

Planting positive seeds

Planting ppositive seeds
in the garden of my soul
For you Little girl Yo...

Fly me to a places in the heavens, fly me beneath your wings between blue skies and bright stars.

Have a halo put on my head of white lilies, a red rose placed in the center of my heart......

For all the love I had to give and no one is there to receive.

No Elan and family, no Shirel and family, and no A and family.

So, sweet girl of mine! Today is a new beginning.

My world will be enriched. My heart will be mended.

My spirit will be free. For today is the day seeds will be planted.

I don't have to see the seeds in order to plant them.

I need only to have faith that the seeds are there to be planted,.

My soul will wise up.. Hallelujah for a new beginning.

Putting my positions in order makes for a neat home.

Putting my thoughts in order equals tranquility.

Hallelujah for the freedom to fly with a halo of lilies on my head.

A bunch of  roses in my heart. navigating between the fluffy clouds, the blue skyies, shiny stars, healing the branches of my soul. What a wonderful life!

December 1998

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment