Thursday 26 January 2012

Michael Imseis my X.....




A vulture in my life


My children,

The inseparable bond between mothers and children begins at the moment of conception, growing and developing as we grow, learn, and become a family unit.

It takes an evil man to separate between that kind of love and a bond..

A man that is sick, full of hate, his words are evil, his life is a misery, full of jealousy that took over his entire being.

A man who is an abuser, has no heart, respect, value of life.

To him, only if  you are an Arab can you be worthy to have a life...

He  was my ex-husband, the father of my children...

I will be able to deal with Michael Imseis with  peace when he will start loving his children and grandchildren more than he hates Jews including his ex-wife.

This evil man forced me to spend my life without my children and grandchildren.

And now I am spending my life with out a part of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 1999

YB


No comments:

Post a Comment