Monday 30 January 2012

My Four Seasons




My Four Seasons
 


Life is a cycle. Nothing stays the same. All of it is ashes in the wind, sometimes the storms are violent.

Sometimes ripples in the sea when the storm gets unbearable. Just remember the comfort of sitting in front of a fireplace in the middle of winter, or the aroma of a garden full of blooms, or think of all coming back to life in the spring, or the magic of the fiery red leaves in autumn.......
And think of all the four seasons.
 

Some people have spring all year round. How about the ones with summer forever? Or even better, autumn for a life time. Hush...... Hush! I left out winter, I would never give up my four seasons.

They make my life challenging and rewarding.
With spring I have rain for my garden,
for the tulips the birds are chirping
with summer sun, golden gardens with the autumn.

We have breeze, fiery leaves,
with winter cold white snow and sparkling ice.

Life is beautiful with my four seasons.
Jan 2003

YB 


No comments:

Post a Comment