Thursday 12 January 2012

To Elan and my baby

Let us fly together, to a peaceful land.
In  my heart I will engrave a million reasons
  Why I love you so  




Have you ever watched your friends looking at their mothers eyes?
Have you ever heard rain drops sounding like your mother's tear drops?
Have you ever heard the beats of your mother's broken heart?
Have you ever imagine the darkness imposed on your mother's heart?

Have you ever wished to mend that broken heart?
Did you ever searched your hearts and souls for that last dance?
Just to find the broken heart went silent.....too late for a dance
Have you ever asked yourselves, "Why?"

We locked our hearts to the one who gave us life.
My children shunt me.  No life danced with me.
Time is short. The music may die.

And then all is left is silent.
And more silent....
No mom to honour your life dance.....

Y.B.

1998

No comments:

Post a Comment