Sunday 22 January 2012

my baby son and Elan a PART OF ME

Till the end of time I will be the
 Only Mom you have and I love you!

I gave to you my heart and soul. You were my dreams and hope. I gave to you all happiness that I can.
You were my world and what I stand for.

I gave to you the moment shared between mother and child, I wiped your nose, I dried your tears, I calmed your fears when you needed me.

When mother and baby had first touch I was that mom. Never thinking that could end because I am Jewish. All of my world crushed when you broke my heart and crushed my wings. I kept dreaming of one day you will be back to share with me mended hearts.

I gave to you life we could have shared; you didn't want to. It is your life to live. You own the key to that life.




So please be kind with you, for I will be your mom for life.

Love

Mom....

YB 
January 2003



No comments:

Post a Comment