Friday 9 March 2012

Parental Alienation... Brainwashing my children Ardi Imseis Shirel pegios, and Elan imseis by my ex...


As my life blooms so as my spirit 



That is how my ex... an Arab got back at me his Jewish wife for leaving him after twenty two years of physical, mental, emotional, spiritual abuses. Parental alienation is bad enough with out having the Arab and Jewish conflicts in the middle.

The systematic brainwashing, the poisoning and manipulation of my three children with the sole purpose of destroying my loving relationship that I shared with them. It doesn't always happen to man. In my case, I am the mother and my ex... did it to me. He started the alienation when we were still living together, abusing me in front of the children, calling me names, antisemitic remarks putting me down to below zero...

I never had a name...  it was dirty Jew... He and his family... His mother actually came to visit him from Israel and she told him no way she was staying with a dirty Jew in the house. He came up with the idea for me and the children to leave the house. He would rent me an apartment and when she went back home I could return to the house. That was the second time we separated. He left, went to his brother with the mother for 8 months. He did not support us. My friends did a collection and supported us food, mortgage and all other expenses. He was arrested and put in jail over night after 8 months that they were trying to serve him. The day I took him back, he was arrested.

I had no choice... I was trapped. This is my personal journey. The last time that we separated, judgment was that we would have to rent our apartments. I would have my own place, my ex would have his. And the children would stay in the house. There was no way that was possible: I had no job, lost my business,  had no money for two residents and the house.

My oldest son Elan told me if I did not leave, he would not come to the house. It was snowing and cold late evening. I had to call his father to come home and I left with understanding that once I had a place, the two little ones, Shirel and  would come back to live with me. My ex changed his mind and he started the nightmare: the brainwash. He poisoned their mind against Jews and the Western world. My son A was taken to Israel when he was underage, and was converted into Christianity without me knowing it. I found out 4 years later.

He ended up in East Jerusalem and later in Gaza for many years. He did every thing possible to alienate me from them. They shunned me totally and that is how I lost 3 children that he never wanted to have. They where all I had, and  they were my life...

Now I am living without the most important part of my life, with a broken heart,  a broken soul, and a broken spirit.

March 9 2012

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment