Tuesday 6 March 2012

God walks me through

My spirit garden
 


Walk this path with me. Climb up this mountain. Lead me to the top of my dreams. Help me navigate this voyage called life. Let me not do it alone for it will be lonely. So Angel within my heart whispers a sweet  melody into my soul and spirit.

Show me the way to the garden of my soul where the air is clear, where the tender spring flowers will bloom, where the sun will rise and the moon will shine brightly.

And I with the Angel girl within my heart who still always believe in miracles, she is forever seeing light shining right in the centre of the darkness. The purity of her heart can hear and see the Angel within lighting her path...

March 6 2012

YB                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment