Friday 2 March 2012

My Baby Boy - love you for always


My baby boy I am lonely for you

my baby boy; I feel sorry for you. How can you hate who you are and what you are?  A brainwashed child that was
taught to hate himself by the person who was supposed to love you.  He should have taught you to be proud of all that you are, including your roots. baby, my love, you may be able to hide it but in your heart you know that you hate half of yourself.

Your father knew that when he inspired you to hate anything Jewish or anything to do with Jews, he was putting poison in your heart. Is that love?  No!!

It is not in the Jewish, or Christian. or Muslim religions wherever good humans are. You are brainwashed
with an ideology, filthy with poison, of hatred, and bigotry. You were used as a bullet against your own mother, your own roots, and your own self. You are a man with no pride, no real love. You are teaching
International Laws. Perhaps it will be more appropriate for you to teach international hatred, and antisemitism. What a pity!

You are  actually walking at the university classrooms full of students to teach law and human rights. How could you, knowing that you are depriving your own children from exercising their own birth right and human rights to have their grand mother in their lives... Would the love of a Jewish grandmother be any different from the love of a Christian or a Muslim grandmother? I would love to know.

You are living a life of a liar. You are being a bigot full of hatred. That is my darling. What some Arabs do teach their children to hate anything and everything Jewish or Western... You are dishonest with your  children, your students and most important of all, to yourself, your heart and soul if you still have one.

I will  pray for you every day that some day you will see the light of love and compassion and will embrace them in your heart and soul. You broke my heart. and left me in pain that some times it feels as if it could never heal. I know it will heal one of these days. I know that we are the memories we keep in our hearts. I am trying very hard to let those memories go... I pray that my heart will never lose its sparkling shine.

Your Jewish mother and proud of it!

March 2, 2012

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment