Monday 5 March 2012

This morning



Light for the soul


To wake up this morning realizing a new day is here, a new gift to the soul, the heart, air to breath. Things do not change, we do.  Wonder if I did? All I want is to be able to inhale the morning breeze, find happiness in the miracle of morning glory, love all that is around me, fly upon the wings of forgiveness, commit myself to life of peace and harmony.....

This will be my gift for me this morning, a prayer... It takes a whole life to master the art of living. Wonder how long do I have? Every grief will soften and heal with time. I inhale the glory of this morning, for it is mine.

I will absorb the beauty, the sunlight. I will daydream. May the light of hopes shine and illuminate the hearts of beloved ones. Keep climbing the mountain and forever remember that those who are hurt the most are the ones who care a lot...

I care a lot... For this morning, let go of the yesterday. Don't think of the challenges of tomorrow and live your life today...

March 5 2012

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment