Sunday 11 March 2012

I wish




Angel D.. thanks for lighting up my life!
It has been a very difficult day. I am at a cross road. It feels as if it is the end of the road. Are all the doors closed? Where is the light at the end of the tunnel? This world is not for a broken mother like me. I am so tired and lonely.

I went to visit Shoshana at the hospital today. Talia was there looking at her mother with so much love and care I was jealous. It made me so sad looking at her. I felt sorry for myself. I wondered what would happen if I ever need help. Would I have anyone around me?

As if I heard my ex's vioce when he used to tell me: "You were born lonely and I am going to make sure that you will die lonely." Why would anyone be so evil?

I believe in miracles as I was putting this post up. My son in law called me and told me that they are coming to visit with me this evening. A miracle comes my way after 10 years of never seeing them....Thanks angel D....

Post went up March 11 2012.

Feb 23 1993

YB
 

No comments:

Post a Comment