Saturday 29 December 2012

Thank you Sid Pelston for an amezing wish to the World


A Ross from my garden to thank you!

Another Year of Memories We Take into 2013 

2012 meant countless, different things to each of us, 
hopefully some joys and not great sorrow.
But whatever sadness and challenge the year brought,
let fate bring you an abundance of hope and joy tomorrow.
 
Did we learn anything new in the year soon to be in our past?
One thing is cherish what we hold dear to help make it last. 
My wish for my friends, my family and those I barely know
Is to think positive and make the best of whatever direction we go.  
I believe we are blessed with our own uniqueness, and have great value.

 
We can make tomorrow better than all of our yesterdays.
In these troubled times for so many, we can offer our support,
Lend a helping hand,
be kind and know that people, whoever they are, matter.
I wish for you that your efforts, whatever they may be, are fruitful.



May some of what you seek become reality. may you and
Those you love have a future, of great fulfilment and sense
Of purpose..  Wishing you a truly rewarding 2013….

1 comment:

  1. I just noted this. Are you still active? I hope so. Be well and continue your vital role to serve humanity.....Sid Pelston

    ReplyDelete