Sunday 16 December 2012

Friend, Angel

Dearest  Angel

I want to meet you Mr Angel.
I want my face to light up from your light.

I want my life to Heal Mr Angel.
When are you going to show up,
To introduce your self in my world,
you will be the only one,  whom
I may be sincere with, and share with you.

My feelings,  of shame , heart brake, and pain.
How I was  rejected by my Baby's,
Ya the ones I carried in my body, and give life to.
The heart eke that gos with-it is unbearable.
I am to a point of braking, help me dear Angel .

Friend Angel,  help me   understand,
How an evil man  their father can clam, to love them,
 But that is the only way, he knows how to love..
By hearting. mentally, physically,  emotionally, what a sick mind!
I want you to know every thing that I feel in my heart.

The pain, agony, shame, loneliness, anger, it is
Over whelming it drowns my spirit.
Dear Angel friend, I need you! help me  see the light,
The good, the  love, the  compassion, and  forgiveness
For all.   my baby's,  my X,  in my world, no evil.
I maid a mistake falling in love with  a monster, an evil man.

Please Angel knowing all of that can you steel  love me?
Can you  steel like me? for I feel unlikeable!
Who would like A women that even her children don't love her.
Perhaps you my friend Angel, could love me,  and like me.
I  thank you for being my friend, my guardian, and my voice.
You are the Angel within my heart...


Y.B
Dec 16 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment