Monday 10 December 2012

Ardi Imseis Human rights Lawyer with no humanity in his heart!

Light up your heart! 


With no human rights,  for his mother,  and his children.

My son my Baby, for Each day passing by that I am not permitted
To see you, or my grand children.  slowly shapes my life.
As dripping water  shapes the mountain rocks .
baby!  as A human right lawyer, I am asking for your professional opinion.
What would you advice a mother, like me to do?

What would you advice children,  like your children, to do?

As a professional, how is it that you can not see the crime, that you are Committing
Preventing your children from having a grand mother. because she  is
JEWISH...and proud to be!
I like to meet your professors, at Colombia university. who taught you.

What would be their advice to you? ...you can't teach some thing that
You don't practise your self...baby! you are wasting your abilities
To bring peace to your heart, make your life an art of love, let your
Baby's have there birth right, a grand mother. who wants to love them.
So the human right Lawyer! when are you going to practise what you are

 Preaching? I am asking you for help what would you advise me to do?
Be kind , and know that I am your Mother! that loves you.
who would love to meet my grandchildren that I love......

YB

Dec;10 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment