Thursday 6 December 2012

For my voice can speak now


For my voice can speak now!

The rules are written for a mother.!
Love your child, attend to him for life.
No matter what. I am not welcome to my
 Child's life, I am Jewish he is an Arab.....

You never expect that he will betray you,
That 2 pounds Baby that had to stay in the
Hospital 3 month after birth that Baby.
That you lived for days  and Ninth.  never left

His side held his tiny hands, rubbed his tiny body,
cradled him  in your arms inside the incubator.
I milked my Brest to feed him mothers milk.
that was my child the boy!  I loved more than life.

The boy! that  his Father didn't want me to have
 Wanted  nothing to do with us! wanted me to abort!
He didn't care about us or wanted to be part of our life's.

To  him we were just  the  durthy  Jews!
My Élan the premature baby I give birth too
He wounded and broke my heart and my soul .
 Took  all the Joy out of my life!

I curse his Father for tempering, with
the love between, a mother! and her son.
He taught  he is above God. he is the one.
Making the rules. he will reward himself,
By punishing me by Alienating my children
Took there birth right to have a MOTHER!  .

Michel Imseis  there is neither reward ,
Nor punishment,  in  this world for you.
your Karma! will follow you for eternity.
And I will love my boy for life....
That is what  Jewish Mothers do..

Y.B

DECEMBER 6 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment