Sunday 2 December 2012

Our rose is in Heaven



ROSE my friend your heart was so full
of goodness. your soul so pure, and your
Eyes, so bright, they will light every ones path.
your spirit will forever soak in heaven's rays.
She did more than
 listen she understood!
My friendship with you for ever will be  calibrated.
Having you As my friend,  was for me like
Walking  in a  clear day morning .
Thank God For the gift he gave me ! a Rose,
 Full of grace, and peace, charm, generosity, and love

And now I will walk with you in my heart.

The first time  you meat  me,  you new that
I was in need of a friend , you Handed me
Your hand.   and you invited me to your world.
Sweet lady; dearest of all Roses I thank you.

For ever friend,   you will be my Rose. in the
Garden of my heart. and soul my angel Rose..


Even now that you are busking in the  lights.
Of The heavens with all the angels around you.
If you happen to meet my Mama!
Tell her I love her, up  above the rainbow.
I will be looking for both of you....

For ever you will be tucked in my heart
For ever you will be in my memory's

Rose life  is a song  love is the music
And you my dear friend Had P.H.D
In both....

Dec; 2 2012
YB

No comments:

Post a Comment