Thursday 14 March 2013

Waiting For You

If but for the brief time that we know each other,
Waiting for you
Our hearts were embraced.  all colours now are


Brighter, and hope now is engraved in our hearts.
Is happiness knocking on our doors?  yes yes yes!
I hope it's not  dreams that are sold, but can never
Be bought,


I am ready to by them.  are you? my heart tells me
That yes, Be that faith makes things possible,
But dafinetly  not easy. keep searching girl
That heart of mine,  it begs to let it guide in peace
Please heart tell me for certain, should I wait? for thee?
And my heart reply,  I never lie, take your time girl


Use your grace and  love, for to love and be loved
Is to feel the sun from both sides. love is a big word.
filled with spirit, emotions, joy, love is a  worthy gift.
Sooner or later you will be mine, and I will be yours
And we will be us. our  dreams will be shared never ending
For our  world will be a  better place  with our love...

Y.B

March 14 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment