Saturday 2 March 2013

The value of love



If  I  know  what is the value of love
It's because I  never been lucky to know love
Perhaps as a child,  I felt love.  and that is the
Reason for the survivor instinct in me.

I am walking through the journey of my life
with my thoughts reflecting the loving
 Hopes of my heart
If  I know what loves value is, it's because
I dreamt about it, wished for gentle fillings ,
My thoughts of being loved are my mornings
Inspiration and my night's comfort.

They  take me up above  the staff that clouds
Parts of my life, when ever I  think of love,
I dream of happy moments  in  the past , present,
And  the  future, which will bring me closer

To my wish to be loved,  a fantasy  come true.
My own day dreams, marvellous richness, of the soul.
Full of joy, that most people will ever dream of.
my Private  fantasy,  with my chosen people around me.

My heart will be a place for comfort, all around
my Eyes a window to my soul, all can look at and trust.
My spirit welcoming all who deserve it.
My hands to reach out for all who needs, a heart
That understand, and doesn't judge...

3 march 2013

YB




No comments:

Post a Comment