Wednesday 27 March 2013

Stephen M. Schindler - Rest in peace

Angel! Steven M. Schindler;






Angel voice hushed, with God is your home now. Whisper sweetly, and lovingly, to your late wife Eleanor and child Beth. that you loved so dearly. Surrender now with your pure heart, to be with them. I am here with you angels of mine, and all is right. In our abounding world, we all surround our souls to God.


Listen Angels! Steven speaks - he comes to calm you now, with a sodding and loving voice, he becomes your guiding light, he is a Star I made him one! Awake, asleep, he loved you so deep. you three souls will comfort us all... who walked your path. with  your wisdom you will grace the havens.


Steven core  of my faith in human, sweet spirit. You have become my guiding friend, a small voice in me reminds me of the silver linings to having you in my life. In this chaotic world of ours you were peace, grace. You made an unclear light forever shining.

A Star shining above Steven!
Thanks, my Angel !

Angels from high above, guard us all, with your compassion, courage, kindness, generosity and love... We learn from you. Your goodness can never be denied. Sweet Steven! my friend, fiancĂ© in past, you are and have been the source of my strength and inspiration. Please my angel, stay by my side! Pure soul...

Y.B
March 27 2013

FLASH;  The  beautiful Art of Steven Schindler below...

http://www.gtarestaurantour.com/images/clientsadvert/stephen_photo.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment