Wednesday 13 March 2013

Intuation and Knowledge within my Heart

Gait to heaven opened!
Where the shining full Moon and stars.
Intuition within my heart
With silvery  light , for me to stair at.
As the Orchid  in my vas  was looking  at me.
I have seen your light from heart tonight.



And I hoped  that  you will shine  for me.
Come dawn, you  miser!  where  gone,  but the
Orchid  was steel in  my vas  by my side.
No sorrow for your flight,  a golden sun light
Soon takes your place within my hopes and dreams.
My universe is again bright.


And now my heart is full of hope,
that hope,  feels bright, sparkling presence,
Silent yearning,  for  that  Mr. right ! not a  miser!
I have to be patient, the time is endless , countless
Hours will end. and I will let yesterday go.
For tomorrow to arrive with glory.


 I will keep the dream alive with an open heart
Will Bide calmly, trust   blindly. when day is done
Longing for you   my  men,  is not through.
I promise! the dream will reside in my heart for all tomorrows
Reflecting mirrored hope. for eternal love with the right one!

Y.B

June 1. 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment