Monday 30 January 2017

I am a JEW! and proud!!



I'm a JEW! and PROUD!

It is not that God doe's not speak to
 Begot and antisemitic criminals.
They just do not listen!   
I as a Jewish Mother that lost three CHILDREN
To an Arab Father, and a bunch of Academia!
 Proudly will Cary this star of David in my Heart
Until the last breath I will take. 
With love and  high  Hopes will
Walk with my Head UP  High.
I have no Tolerant for Bigotry
 Even if it is coming from my Children
The ones I have given life too
My three children that Shun me     
Brain washed by an Arab Father 
And  the Academia! 
They where suppose to get high 
Education they got Brain washed !
I must thank the university of Toronto
Dollhouse, Colombia university, and
Carlton university the Cambridge university UK.
And the UNITED NATION the bunch
Of Antisemitic Criminals!!!
You helped an Arab Father teach hatred
And Antisemitism with your own hatred
And Bigotry toward ISRAEL! and the JEWS!!  
What can I say  As a Mom that lost
Three Children
May God forgive you.

YB.         30/1/2017
     

No comments:

Post a Comment