Wednesday 25 January 2017

Ardi Imseis and Shirel pegios No More Silencing your Mother!!!


Jerusalem of gold! the Jewish capital of ISRAEL!

Silence no more!
If I wan't speak up for myself it
Will cost me pieces of my heart
The longer I allow you to silence me 
The more broken heart pieces I
Will have to maned! Ardi Imseis and Shirel pegios
You may think that your Mother is
Stupid for loving you and keep
 Hopping that one of this days you 
 Realize how cruel you are for denouncing
Me just for being Jewish! find a mirror
And stand in front of it
The face looking back at you is JEWISH too!
Keeping my mouth shot  so you  can keep year 
After year Abusing me takes a toll on my soul!
I am going to be true to my feelings,
I will not cover up your nasty deed 
LET THE WORLD KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
Shirel I do not think that you can teach children 
Moral values!
And Ardi I do not think that you can preach the world
On Human Rights!

PERHAPS THE UNITED NATION STANDARD
JEWS AND ISRAEL HEATERS!
  ANTISEMITIC BUNCH OF CRIMINALS!! 


YB.         25/1/2017   

No comments:

Post a Comment