Tuesday 31 January 2017

How do you close the Door ??


Fire within.
The one who has no fire within can
Never warm up others! I have been
A fiery strong  women for to long!
So it is OK to give myself permission
To cry sometimes. for the pain I endured!

I have don a lot of work on my self to heal
Along the way I changed  how ever the
Memory's of my children never changed.
I do not understand how can a child wake
Up one day and decide his Mother never
EXISTED!

It is so hard for me to give up the hope
On the Dream!
That perhaps one of this days they will be back!
In my life!
How ever it is much harder giving up on the dream
 knowing that it is the only thing I ever wished 
FOR!!
How do I close the door?

 IS IT  ONLY A DREAM  OR A NIGHTMARE??  

YB.     1/2/2017


       

No comments:

Post a Comment