Tuesday 8 January 2013

The golden tread between loving hearts

                                    
I love you my girl child!




When you are a mother, you are walking with your heart outside your body every day of your life.
Every day of my life, in the last thirty years, my
Heart was a dry land,  a dead desert, for my only girl was absent from my life...  Nothing in my life was more thrilling than the day she was born...
And now she is back, and I am very happy, and grateful. She is wonderful,  trying really hard to make up for times lost.

Sweet girl of mine, thank you! I love you. I hope you know that I too am trying very hard. It is not easy for both of us, the anger is eating at me so this is a good time and place to say to my girl.

To you dearest child of mine: I am sorry if I am putting pressure on you. I want you to know that I acknowledge your efforts and how hard you are trying. Me too, sweet girl. I am trying, I would love us to make our relationship work.

Thank you. I love you and I am blessed that you opened your heart and soul to me and invited me to your world... Thanks. I love you, my child, for that...

May God help us both to make a go of it. Sweet heart, I am so proud of you. You are a great mother and an amazing wife, a fantastic teacher and a wonderful friend.

Please be kind to yourself: listen to your body and let me be your mom! I miss it. I love you. Let me care for you.

8 January 2013

YB

No comments:

Post a Comment