Sunday 13 January 2013

A friend I have never seen

To a friend I have never seen


A friend I have never seen.
Thanks for your friendship,


I have never met you, yet I know you.
When I confronted sadness, felt misfortune, and defeat, you told me that I am brave.

You are the poster boy of loyalty. All  the love you give in your life springs from the love you knew as a child! Obviously you knew a lot of love for you give it with your heart and spirit, with generosity and kindness.

You couldn't take away the pain I had in my heart, but you brought a glowing light of true friendship into my heart.

Every day I have your friendship is a gift. In my life,  if I have had a wish for a true friend, I got me one.

This friendship makes me happy and wise.

Thanks for your GIFT.

January 13 2013

Y.B.



No comments:

Post a Comment