Monday 7 January 2013

MY Healing Dream with Ardi my Baby.

A! for life I am the only mother
 you going to have
I had a healing dream with my baby, and I am looking straight into my baby's eyes.
You are my baby, and I am your Mama! Don't ever forget that Little One. 
Your sparkling eyes speak to me worthy talk.

The power of our sharing will hold till death. After all we are a mother and son! Speak to me, my boy! In my heart it rains. My eyes are dried. No more rain, I shed all of my tears. My boy has come from afar. With a phone call he took my heart. Along your first steps I knew that my love, for always,
will be yours,  my son.

I know that  I have to forgive my boy. And I am telling you in my dream: how am I to do that? And you replied, with a smile. Do not think of it, as do I deserve to be forgiven?
Ask yourself: do I deserve to be the one who always forgives?

The answer is "yes". Living in forgiveness means letting go of misery, pain, anger, getting rid of the  wounds of the heart and spirit. Then celebrate the opening of a door through which happiness, joy, and a clear vision, will enter.

Thanks, sweet son my  baby!

That was my healing dream...


January 7 2013

YB











No comments:

Post a Comment