Saturday 22 April 2017

Between Darkness & Light


I hate Passover!

Between darkness and light
My soul flows 
I shale have faith I shale believe
In tomorrow the light will shine
Even if it feels so dark as If the night
Black sky Is raping his darkness around
My Heart! It is so painful ! If God can only 
 Bring Some light in to my dark world!!
Oh Mom I MISS you SO! 

There are so many tears in my Heart!
Never allowed them to reach my eye's 
All I want is peace of mind and heart!
GOD Is that to much to beg for?
I don't want to stay in this pool
Of pain each day I beg God


Lay of of me!! give me a happy
Dream A visit to heaven! with my
 Mom! I miss having her in my life.
I miss her deep love , Dam! you God
For taking my teacher my protector
And the only one who ever LOVED ME!
I am Gods child too, your child !
And I am In need of your help!
GOD!

I never heard the words my mom haid said 
But Instead I heard the love for me
In her WORDS! I miss you
MAMA HANNAH!

YB. 
             
22/4/2017 

   


No comments:

Post a Comment